The Starr Conspiracy hangs out with all the best people. We’re happy to have a few of them join us to talk about Work Tech, what they’re hearing, and where they think things are going in these uncertain times.
These folks are talking to business and HR leaders all the time about work and Work Tech. We’re going to tap into their insights so you can get a handle on the current state of the market as you plan your next moves.
– Steve Smith, Partner and CMO, The Starr Conspiracy
– Tony Spangler, Director of Content and Thought Leadership, The Starr Conspiracy
– Dani Johnson, Co-founder and Principal Analyst at RedThread Research
– Michael Rochelle, Chief Strategy Officer and Principal HCM Analyst at Brandon Hall Group
– Mark Stelzner, Founder and CEO of IA-HR
– How have you been doing?
– The employer side: What are you seeing?
– What’s your best advice for Work Tech vendors today?
– What are the biggest opportunities for Work Tech vendors?
– What’s your take on return to work?
– What do you believe is the long-term impact on the Work Tech stack and employers large and small?
– Will there really be a “new normal”?