About this webinar
Gene Pease struck gold when he founded Vestrics and sold it to Ultimate Software four years ago. Now he’s back at it (along with a team of world-class data scientists and engineers). His new company, Mighty You, is taking on big-brand performance management companies. But what’s it like to be launching a new software product at this unique moment in time? Let’s find out!
– Bret Starr, Founder and CEO, The Starr Conspiracy
– Gene Pease, Founder and CEO, Mighty You
– Best or worst time in history to launch a work tech startup?
– Biggest challenges of coming to market right now?
– Biggest opportunities?
– Will there be a “new normal” that makes new products obsolete before they are even in market?
– How relevant is continuous performance management right now?