The Starr Conspiracy Among Best Places to Work in North Texas
Engaged and Valued Employees Driving Record Financial Performance for Fort Worth-based B2B Marketing/Advertising Firm
July 1, 2015 — Fort Worth, Texas — The Starr Conspiracy (TSC), a strategic B2B marketing and advertising firm focusing on human capital management enterprise software and solutions, is proud to announce being named among the “Best Places to Work” in North Texas by the Dallas Business Journal.
The award is given to companies whose employees are engaged and “willingly go above and beyond in their work, advocate for the organization, and intend to stay into the future.” This year’s recognition marks the 10th time TSC has been named a best place to work by either the Dallas Business Journal, Texas Monthly, Forbes, or the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
“We’re proud to be recognized for having a work culture with engaged and thriving employees, because we know it’s critical to delivering exceptional value to our clients,” said Bret Starr, TSC founder, partner, president, and CEO. “What we’re most proud of is creating an environment where we attract the best and brightest employees who are obsessed with being the best. It’s our duty to, in turn, be the best for our employees.”
A few reasons why TSC received its 10th best places to work recognition:
- Outstanding medical coverage: TSC pays 100 percent of employee premiums for medical, dental, and vision.
- Unlimited PTO: No caveats. Employees take what they need, when they need it.
- Company 401(k) match: Up to 4 percent dollar-for-dollar match.
- Great work environment: It’s not just the regular happy hours, kickball, and free tacos. We value collaboration, network intelligence, and being the best.
- Awesome location: The company is headquartered in Fort Worth's up-and-coming Near Southside neighborhood — the coolest part of Cowtown.
About The Starr Conspiracy
The Starr Conspiracy is a strategic marketing and advertising agency specializing in enterprise software and services companies. We are changing the way marketing is done. We’ve worked with hundreds of enterprise software and services brands in dozens of market segments and have more than a decade of experience in this space. You’ve seen our work — even if you didn’t know it was ours. With offices in Fort Worth, San Francisco, and the New York City area and approximately 40 agents, we’re the driving force behind the disruptors, the innovators, and the attention-grabbers.
We are an Agile agency and effortlessly marry award-winning creative with impressive speed. We are the agency of the future, and we explore beyond what currently exists — at an unmatched velocity.